Full Wedding Celebration
Simple Marriage Registration.
Simple Marriage Registration
While this is simply a legal ceremony, I make every effort to create a warm and engaging environment for your benefit. This includes:
- The completion and signing of the register (Couple sign and provide left thumb print)
- The Completion and signing of a separate document for the witnesses and the Marriage official.
- You will receive a DHA-27 (Marriage Certificate) and copies of the registration and witness detail on the day of signing.
- Original documents are lodged at Home Affairs Office at the soonest opportunity following this transaction. (Process designed with Home Affairs for the most streamlined registration of your Marriage)
- Follow through to the point of Registration
Full Wedding Celebration
Initial communication and first consultation.
Once we have confirmed availability for your wedding day, we can arrange to meet to discuss legalities, documentation, your requirements and your desires for the wedding ceremony.
My focus is to create the ethos on your wedding that you have dreamed of. It is therefore good to meet on a more personal level so that I can support you leading up to your wedding and make sure that the day itself is a celebration that you will never forget. [/three_columns_one]
It might turn out that there is such a good connection as we plan together for your special day that further meetings would be good. I would seek to support you emotionally, spiritually and practically for your wedding and your life beyond.
It is important that all documentation is ready and correct for the signing of the register. I will collate all information and have all the necessary documents filled in and ready for signing on the day. Our focus is to celebrate. We do not want to be hampered by unnecessary paper work complications.
I like to arrive about an hour before the bride to make sure that all venue preparations have been followed, that guests arrive comfortably, that the groom and his support is at ease and sorted.
Signing of the Register.
It is my function to make sure that all Home Affairs legal requirements are carefully adhered to and documented.
Doc’s To Home Affairs.
I follow through by getting all documentation safely through to home affairs on the closest possible working day following the wedding. A record is filled in and your documentation is referenced to keep track of the process.
Occasionally, additional information is required by the Department of Home Affairs. I am happy to follow through, on your behalf, to the point of registration.