R3700 – R4900
- A few meetings for planning, exchange of documents and generally getting to know each other so that the event is warm, engaging and everyrthing you and your guests have hoped for.
- Rehearsal if required
- Travel to the venue (If it is not too far)
- Early arrival on the day to ensure that everything is in place and flows well. (It is important to create a warm welcoming setting for guests and of course for you as a couple.)
- The full ceremony with officiates fee.
- Legal Registration – All of the Admin required including full submission to Home Affairs, with follow through to the point of Registration (See Full Detail under Option 3)
- Issuing of Abridged Marriage Certificate on the day of your marriage
Full Ceremony (Budget)
Some weddings settle at a lower cost where not all of the components are required. (We would need to chat through the best approach to meet your requirements).
Legal Registration Only
R2000 – R3000
Legal Registration Only (Without planned ceremony or notable Guest List)
While this is simply a legal registration, I make every effort to create a warm and engaging environment for your benefit. This includes:
- Marriage Registration: (Legal ceremony & documentation).
- The completion and signing of the register for the couple and official
- Signing of a separate document for the witnesses and the official.(Two witnesses need to be present.)
- The couple receive a DH-27 Marriage Certificate.
- Original documents lodged at Home Affairs Office at the soonest opportunity following this transaction.